Sunday Reads #6: Meals on-the-go, Mothers Day and a New Princess





Argh! This was the most abrupt start to a Sunday ever. I missed my alarm and woke up when I was supposed to be down at the Hockey turf. Springing out of bed, I fumbled around half asleep trying to find my uniform, scoffed down a banana and scurried out the door.

We lost.

Think I'll just go read some articles now..


  1. If you haven't read it yet, check out My Blogging Story

  2. There's a new princess in town

  3. Woman leaves 95k job to sell ice cream on an island

  4. 18 struggles of being an introverted extrovert

  5. And now I'm crying too..

  6. DIY Geode jewellery boxes!

  7. Ahhhhh I love you friends memes

  8. In June I will be spending 21 days here.. *yikes*

  9. Tina Knowles (Lawson's) beautiful love letter to her daughters

  10. And a meal-on-the-go green smoothie recipe!

xo Elise

P.S - Happy Mothers Day!

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh wow, you are doing outward bound? Awesome!
    Bouncing around the internet and reading articles is one of the best ways to spend a Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe & Jess! Yep I'm doing Outward Bound and oh my gosh am I nerrrrrrrvous as anything!! Hope you've enjoyed your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form