5 'Cookies in a Jar' Christmas Gift Ideas





Yesterday I visited the General Christmas Collective Market and was blown away by the assortment of crafty items that were on display created by local designers. It was really tempting not to go crazy and buy everything. Luckily, you had to get cash out so you were physically aware of how much you were spending. Yay!

I bought a couple of gifts for friends & family, but best of all I got some GREAT ideas of Christmas gifts I could make for others. I passed a stall that had assorted cookie mixes in glass milk bottles. I thought it was such a great idea I scoured there net for some ideas. And low and behold, these are the 5 best ones I found!

5 'Cookie in a Jar' Christmas Gift Ideas

  1. Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies from My Baking Addiction
  2. Double Chocolate & Toffee Cookies from Crazy Little Projects
  3. Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Crazy Little Projects
  4. Paleo Christmas Cookies from My Natural Family
  5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies from The Frugal Girls

If you are stumped for ideas, go DIY and make a few 'Cookies in a Jar' gifts. Your baker friends and cookie loving family members will LOVE you for it!


xo Elise


Image via MBA


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Contact Form